West Coast, here we come! Our tickets are booked and we are headed to Retail Camp – Los Angeles. We will be attending both Saturday & Sunday so mark your calendars and come and meet us face to face. In addition, if would like to schedule a one on one with a specific team member please feel more than welcome to send us an email and we will schedule the rest.
RetailCamp – an interactive two-day conference arriving to Los Angeles April 9th & 10th, 2011. The event brings together apparel and retail industry professionals, bloggers and designers and teaches them how to use technology as a marketing, business and brand development tool. RetailCamp is presented by IFB and FashionablyMarketing.me.
The business of style, fashion and beauty blogging is changing. From new technologies to new government and legal regulations, bloggers need to run their website like business. This one-day session will include:
9:30 – Check-In and Registration
- 10:00 AM – Keynote: Jennine Jacob, Independent Fashion Bloggers
- 10:45 – 11:30 AM: Business of Blogging 2011
- Marie Denee, TheCurvyFashionista.com
- Valerie Elizabeth, SocietyStylist.com
- Tina Craig & Kelly Craig, BagSnob.com
- Mary Hall, Recessionista.com
- Erin Weinger, Editor-In-Chief, StyleSectionLA
- Moderated By: Macala Wright, FashionablyMarketing.Me & Mashable
NOON – LUNCH
- 1:00 – 1:45 AM: Legal Side of Blogging – FTC Regulations, Legal Disclosures, Reporting Income…West Coast Legal Experts Tell You the 10 Things Every Blogger Needs to Know.
- Staci Riordan, FoxRothschild Law
- Uduak Oduok, UDUAK LAW FIRM
- 1:45 – 3:00 PM: Finding Your Niche & Your Voice – How and Why You Should March To The Beat Of Your Own Drummer.
- Lauren C Francis: Finding Your Niche When Starting A New Blog From Scratch
- Hilary Peterson, Lyst.com: 7 Things To Consider About Meaningful Blog Content Creation
- PJ Gurumohan, CEO and Co-founder of GENWI