Raf Simons is reportedly looking for a new venue to stage his first Christian Dior line.
The designer was unveiled as the new creative director of the luxury French label earlier this year, following the departure of John Galliano in 2011.
He will make his debut in Paris on July 2, when he presents the company’s new haute couture line.
According to WWD, the designer is considering mixing things up with the presentation.
“Word has it he’s zeroing in on a new venue for the fashion show: a vacant hôtel particulier on the Avenue d’Iéna, one of the broad, tree-lined streets that emanate from the Arc de Triomphe,” reports the publication.
Over the last few years, Dior has put on couture shows in its salon or in the grounds of the Rodin Museum.
There is speculation the company will be staging two presentations during Couture Fashion Week, one which fashion journalists will be invited to and another for those interested in buying pieces.
Dior waited around a year to replace Galliano, after he was sacked when he was accused of making racist comments during an argument in Paris.
Dior president and chief executive Sidney Toledano explained why the firm took its time to find a replacement.
“I always said that the right person would come along when all the stars aligned and that’s exactly what happened last week,” he said. “Raf has already begun to lay out his vision for where he can take Dior in the future and I think we are all very excited by that vision.”